Principal – Tenant Representative
22 years’ experience in Real Estate Development as an Account Executive / Senior Project Manager, typical project size varied from $2.5 thru $75 million, interaction & oversight of project typically included; acquired space analysis, design inception, preliminary budgeting, lease review, execution of fit out, municipality documentation coordination, payment requisition review of all trades/vendors and project closeout documentation.
- Retained by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to manage/oversee the emergency fit out of 2.5 million square feet of space for displaced 9/11 PANYNJ employees in 13 months – 4 Phases that averaged $17 million per phase.
- Selected by JPM Chase Executives to spearhead a prototype design, value engineer and eventually rollout Washington Mutual to Chase Bank conversions nationwidepersonally managed approx. 650 + locations throughout the US.
- Developed design standards, built prototype, assed cost allocations and managed the rollout of Chase Private Client Branches nationally.
- Currently acting as Senior Project Manager/Tenant Representative for large corporate tenants that are fitting out space within Class A buildings in NYC, FL, IL & CA
- 2012 – Present……ICOR Solutions – Principal, Tenant Representative
- 2008 – 2012 ……...J.P.M. Chase – 1 st Vice President, National Retail Real Estate
- 2005 – 2007………J.B.F.C.S. – Not for Profit – Senior Facilities Manager
- 1996 – 2004………Corporate Program Managers, Inc. -Tenant Rep./ Owners’s Rep
Education & Associations
- St. Johns University – Bachelor of Science – Business Admin.
- Phoenix University – Ongoing LEED Certification courses.
- US OSHA Certification and certificate of fitness Tri-State
- NYS - Sullivan County Board member of local zoning & variance committee.