Senior Project Manager
15 years’ experience in Real Estate Development as a Senior Project Manager, typical project size varied from $75K thru $5 million, interaction & oversight of project typically included; GC Selection, Project Kickoff, Weekly Site Mtgs. Interaction with Landlord during fit out, DOB processing, design team interaction and finally setting up maintenance contracts post construction.
- Managed general contracting company with over 20 employees, from design development to implementation. Facilities and property manager including management of out of ground construction in NYC 50-Million- dollar portfolio.
- Rollout Washington Mutual Conversion to Chase Bank Tri-State.
- Rollout Wachovia Conversion to Wells Fargo Tri-State.
- Marcus and Millichap Corporate office fit-out Miami Florida.
- Lefrak Organization 1.2 million sq.ft. of retrofitted residential space within NYC.
- 2012 – Present……ICOR Solutions – Senior Project Manager
- 2009 – 2012 ………EJYork Construction – Senior Project Manager
- 2005 – 2009……….Progressive Construction - Superintendent
Education & Associations
- New York University of Technology – BA in Architecture